But steroids create the ‘possibility’ that Luke will walk for up to 2 years longer than expected, they make it possible that he ‘may’ escape the need for scoliosis surgery in his early teenage years, they give him energy that he would not otherwise have had, and in many cases steroid use is a pre requisite for participation on a clinical trial. And so Luke started to take steroids early this year on a 10 days off/ 10 days on regimen and so far, with the exception of some emotional and behavioural issues and him not having grown much since, they have had a positive impact on his life. He tires less easily, he can climb a little better, he can move a little quicker and his balance seems a little better. I can’t see what they are doing inside his body but for now, his regime has kept many of the physical side effects at bay. He will move to a daily regime within the coming months and I know that this will change things. But for now, the decision to start steroids was a positive one and we will focus on that and the hope that they might keep him walking for longer and use all of Luke’s newly acquired skills to make his life as happy and abundant as possible while they last :-).
1. ALL information is new and not found anywhere else on the Net! No reprints or old rehashed articles that are worthless.
2. A step-by-step 10 week Anabolic Enhancements guide to building NEW muscle and getting rid of stubborn fat.
3. How to "Re-Ascend Mount Olympus" and pretty much stop the aging process of muscle loss and fat gain (you will LOVE this 8 part series).
4. Seminar transcripts from Author\'s $1500 per seat sold out seminar.
5. LIVE interview and Q&A sessions with the "beast maker" himself - no BS, no fluff. RAW tactics you can use right away to take your body to a new level!