• Myth: You have to be careful when bulking because some steroids will cause you to hold or gain too much fat.
• Truth: There is no anabolic steroid on earth that can promote fat gain; if you're supplementing with an anabolic steroid that promotes fat gain it's not an anabolic steroid. Anabolic steroids promote lean tissue growth and an enhanced metabolism; this is their nature, and an enhanced metabolism means less fat.
• Myth: Anadrol is more powerful than Dianabol.
• Truth: On a per milligram basis, Dianabol is far more powerful than Anadrol. The reason many assume Anadrol is the more potent muscle building steroid is because most people take far more Anadrol. For example, the average Anadrol dose ranges from 50mg-100mg per day with most, while the majority of Dianabol users supplement with 20mg-50mg per day.
• Myth: Certain testosterones promote muscle hypertrophy more so than others.
• Truth: Testosterone is testosterone, regardless of the form. The type of ester attached, or the lack thereof in the case of Testosterone-Suspension, does not change the hormones direct mode of action. The ester or lack thereof changes its molecular weight and half-life, thereby affecting its initial and total activity time, as well as per milligram potency.
• Myth: If you use the right muscle building steroids you won't gain any fat.
• Truth: When you're trying to bulk and gain lean tissue, some fat gain will occur; it is inevitable. In-order to grow, we must consume more calories than we burn; however, we must be careful so that we don't gain too much fat. With the use of anabolic steroids, we can effectively gain lean tissue while minimizing fat gain; with the use of anabolic steroids, our metabolic rate is enhanced and we're able to make better use of our calories. When it comes to anabolic steroidal supplementation, you're always best served by choosing one goal at a time; bulking or cutting.
• Myth: You cannot really grow without the use of Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
• Truth: It's no secret; HGH is one of the most remarkable hormones on earth. While not an anabolic steroid, HGH is a powerful peptide hormone that carries enormous anabolic power, and when used with anabolic steroids your growth will be enhanced. Further, with the use of HGH in a bulking plan, you'll eliminate a large portion of your fat gain; in-fact, with a solid plan in place you can actually bulk with little to no fat gain. In any case, you can absolutely grow without HGH, but HGH will enhance your total plan tremendously.
I don’t believe that the body can grow strong due to tendon/CNS adaptations as you keep asserting. That may work for a few weeks when you begin a new exercise & improve motor skills and structurally adapt, but it will not last long. You will never get strong in the long run if your muscles are not also growing. But I think many people have vastly overestimated the impact on your appearance that gaining muscle actually has. Gaining 5 lbs of fat will make you appear much sloppier, but gaining 5 lbs of lean muscle will not make that much visual difference while wearing clothes
Thank you for bringing this up, I am about to write a detailed review about the brand “Crazy Mass” and Yes i have used crazy mass products, a while ago i wanted to mix crazy mass’s D-Anaoxn Elite Series in my bulking cycle which usually has d-bal from crazy bulk. TBH D-anaoxn gave me this full feeling, I mean i couldn’t eat more then 2 meals and i was burping all the time like i had a something rotten made me feel a little sick, although despite of less eating i was able to increase my bench significantly put up some quick muscle too. But do i recommend it over crazy bulk d-bal? May be Naah,