Anabolic steroid implants are allowed for veterinary use. But if someone diverts this for use in humans, it will be deemed as a distribution of a Schedule III drug leading to prosecution. The law on trenbolone differs in other countries. For instance, in Canada it is a Schedule IV drug. In Canada, all anabolic steroids are classified as Schedule IV drugs. In the UK, anabolic steroids are classified as Class C substances. Their possession can lead to a 2 year jail term, while their production and supply can lead to a 14 year jail term. But many countries do not have strict laws. In some places, you can even buy it over the counter.
* These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This website and the associated domain names "roid-" are representative of ingredients which may enhance blood levels of hormones in the body. This site is offering this extremely strong alternative to the highly toxic drug listed on the top of the page. These products are not drugs. Our products are not to be used by anyone under 18 years of age. The information provided on this site is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Side-effects from the use of steroids are extremely common and can be quite significant. Most side-effects are reversible once the athlete stops usage although serious long-term side-effects and even death have occurred as a direct result of steroid use.
• Decreased sperm production and sex drive
• Increased aggression, irritability and mood swings
• Liver disorders
• Baldness (alopecia)
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• Raised cholesterol
• Gynecomastia (development of over-sized mammary glands in males)
• Menstrual irregularities (in women)
• Hirsuitism (excessive hair growth occurring in females which follows the pattern of male hair growth, . facial)
• Deepening of the voice
• Reduced immunity
• Possible development of tumors (wilm’s tumor, prostate carcinoma and leukemia have been reported, although a connection is not proven)